Flush Trim Router Bits
Industrial quality flush trim bits sold at Toolstoday.com are made by Amana Tool, the leading manufacturers of high-quality wood-cutting tools. All router bits are carbide-tipped unless noted otherwise as solid carbide or solid carbide insert.
Flush trim bits by Amana feature outstanding tool longevity, a tendency to stay sharper, mirror like carbide finish, excellent carbide brazing, a broad selection of sizes and most importantly quality of cut. Amana router bits cut a variety of materials from wood, plywood, MDF and other wood composites, plastics, and solid surface. Router cutters are available in a range of shank sizes ¼" through ¾”.
Please choose your router bits carefully as different machines require different shank sizes.
Safety Guidelines for Router Bits
Items 13-24 of 38
- Down Shear Face Plunge Template Router Bits with Upper Ball BearingStarting from: $40.25
- Solid Carbide Spiral Pattern Plunge & Flush Trim Compression Router BitsStarting from: $148.20
- Flush Trim Plunge Template Router Bits w/ Upper Ball Bearing - EconomyStarting from: $15.35
- InVectra Aluminum Laminate Trim Solid Carbide Spiral Router BitsStarting from: $59.43
- Flush Trim Plunge Template with Oversized Upper Ball Bearing Router BitStarting from: $23.00
- Insert Carbide Flush Trim Template Bit with Upper Ball BearingStarting from: $105.25
- Laminate Trimmer w/Euro Square Bearing Carbide Tipped Router BitStarting from: $7.50