Amana Tool® MDF Cabinet Doors Insert Router Bits Utilizing Nova™ Interchangeable Carbide Knives, In-Stock & Ready to Ship Today! Large Selection of Industrial Quality Carbide Tipped CNC Router Bits, MDF Raised Panel Router Bits & Plunge Form Router Bits.
Build simulated MDF raised panel doors and door edges using interchangeable solid carbide insert knives, designed to give the appearance of a raised panel door in MDF or solid panels. Two passes are all that is needed for a simple raised panel look using one of the included solid carbide insert knives. The plunge form knives can also be used to create the door edge. Used to route wood & MDF wainscot panels.
The Amana Tool® Nova System insert knife collection gives you a wide range of profiling options in a single router bit
with replaceable carbide tips. The innovation is in the bit. The replaceable hard
carbide blades gives a whole range of profile options in a single bit, as well as other
vital advantages such as durability, versatility, safety, service-free and cost effectiveness.
Simulated MDF and Wood Raised Panel Door CNC Insert Solid Carbide Router Bits:
Use one of the many "Raised Panel" profiles in conjunction with the "Plunge Form" profile fore one pass each. Complete the look with one pass of the door edge using any "Plunge Form" bit.
- Long lasting insert knives provide superior smooth quality cuts every time
- Quick and precise replacements of dull knives
- Due to insert accuracy tool life is extended
- Insert tooling allows for harder grades of carbide
- Knives can be re-sharpened multiple times without affecting the original profile
- Cost effective solution compared to replacing brazed router bits