Joining this program has the following benefits for businesses and organizations:
- One administrator to control the account and add multiple users with different permissions settings.
- Have multiple requisition lists and use them for recurring orders or for different jobsites.
- Quick ordering by SKU
- The ability to use additional business friendly payment methods, such as Check with Net 30 terms, ACH and Wire using our business payment financing partner, TreviPay.
There are two applications for our Toolstoday for Business financing program, which gives you the ability to use those pay business friendly payment methods:
- Toolstoday Company account application
- TreviPay application – (required for Net 30 terms, ACH and Wire)
Steps For Joining B2B Program
- Click on Sign In/register on top right
- Click on Create a Company Account
- Fill in all relevant company information including who the ADMINISTRATOR of the account will be. This person will initially be able to order on behalf of the company until they designate other users to do so, along with other permissions.
- We get notified of the application and will approve the Company B2B account within a few hrs during Eastern Standard business hours.
- After Approval, the admin will be notified of their approval and they will set a password for their account.
- Once this account is created, they are able to go ahead and login to their account and add items to cart.
For Business Payments, such as Net 30 terms, ACH and Wire
- From shopping cart page, please press the Black checkout button “Pay with Terms, ACH, or Wire”
- You will be proceeded to our B2B checkout with an option to use TreviPay for payment. We have partnered with Trevipay for their credit and financing program. This allows you to pay with additional payment options, such as check with Net 30 Terms, ACH and wire.
- Select Trevipay and visit the TreviPay section to complete the quick application, approvals take 30 seconds.
- After receiving the activation email from TreviPay, set a password to create your TreviPay account.
- After approval from Trevipay you will receive a credit line and are ready to place your order.
- All future orders placed from this account will have access to this feature.
- Within your Toolstoday account, you will have access to your Trevipay portal to see invoices, credit line and more information.
- Payments on orders placed with Trevipay are payable to Trevipay and remittance instructions will be included on TreviPay’s invoice.