CNC Sign Project with Solid Carbide Spiral 'O' Flute Aluminum Router Bits
© Copyright 2014 Toolstoday.com
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Solid carbide spiral 'O' flute aluminum-cutting router bits are excellent for cutting aluminum, Alupanel®, brass, copper, Dibond® and non-ferrous metals. Fits most CNC machines! Perfect for signs and displays.
- Aluminum cutting spiral router bit is designed to eject chips up or down.
- Right hand helix/right hand cut.
- Up-cut & down-cut design provides mirror finish!
Click Here for Solid carbide spiral 'O' flute aluminum-cutting router bits #51406
View all tool videos: