Double-Sided Melamine Cutting Saw Blade #MB10800 Demonstration Video
© Copyright 2014 Toolstoday.com
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a table saw.
- Use a push block or push stick when cutting.
- Use a guard at all times.
- Use eye and hearing protection.
- Do not use thedr methods unless you feel that they are safe for you.
#MB10800 Specifically designed to cut melamine chip-free on both sides provided that your table saw fence is square to the blade and the arbor is running true.
Special High-ATB grind (with 25 degree bevels) slices cleanly through fragile surface coatings like melamine and laminate. Coupled with a thick, heavy-duty plate for added stability, this blade produces extremely smooth cuts.
View all tool videos: