Home » Amana Tool Router Bits for Building Stacking Boxes by Lonnie Bird
Amana Tool Router Bits for Building Stacking Boxes by Lonnie Bird
© 2013 Toolstoday.com
1. The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a table mounted router.
2. Do not exceed the recommended RPM for each of the bits.
3. Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
4. Use a push block or push stick when routing the door styles.
5. Use a guard at all times.
6. Use eye and hearing protection.
7. Do not use these methods unless you feel that they are safe for you.
View all woodworking tool videos:
back to www.toolstoday.com