Building Stacking Boxes with Amana Tool® Router Bits by Lonnie Bird
© Copyright 2014 Toolstoday.com
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a table mounted router.
- Do not exceed the recommended RPM for each of the bits.
- Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
- Use a push block or push stick when routing the door styles.
- Use a guard at all times.
- Use eye and hearing protection.
- Do not use the methods in this set of instructions unless you feel that they are safe for you.
If you're looking for the perfect gift or simply an enjoyable weekend woodworking project, you've found it with these attractive stacking boxes.
Router Bit set #58110 includes 4 industrial bits, 2 solid antique brass mini knobs and detailed step-by-step instructions to guide you through the project.
The carefully crafted sides of each box feature fine details that you create yourself with a router and the Amana Tool® Stacking Boxes carbide tipped router bit set. The set includes an ogee bit to rout the profile on the lid, two antique brushed solid brass mini knobs and a complete set of instructions to guide you step-by-step through the entire construction process.
View all tool videos: