Spiral CNC Ball Nose and Plunge Solid Carbide Router Bits Create Unique Rocking Horse Motorcycle in Poplar Board
© Copyright 2014 Toolstoday.com
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Spiral CNC Ball Nose and Plunge Solid Carbide Router Bits Create Unique Rocking Horse Motorcycle in Poplar Board Stock
Solid carbide spiral flute router bits combine a shearing action in cutting with an augering action in chip clearance. The shearing action yields an especially clean & accurate cut, while the augering action clears chips from the cut. The "up-cut" shears from the bottom up, pulling chips from the bottom up, thus allowing deeper penetration with less stress on the tool. Used for carving, decorative doors and sign manufacturing.
The solid carbide double flute upcut ballnose spiral router bits are used for carving, decorative doors and sign manufacturing.These Upcut Ball Nose Spiral CNC Router Bits leave an excellent finish and expels chips quickly.
Leaves an excellent finish and expels chips quickly.
Advantages of Amana Tool CNC Spiral Router Bits from Toolstoday:
1) Special unique carbide grade for longer lifetime in abrasive materials
2) Produces a superior finish and longer tool life
3) Razor-sharp cutting edges/polished flutes'
4) Industrial quality
Tools used in this video:
View all tool videos: