Building Flat Panel Cabinet Doors by Lonnie Bird
© 2016 ToolsToday
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a table mounted router.
- Do not exceed the recommended RPM for each of the bits.
- Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
- Use a push block or push stick when routing the door styles.
- Use a guard at all times.
- Use eye and hearing protection.
- Do not use the methods in this set of instructions unless you feel that they are safe for you.
Lonnie Bird Demonstrates Building Flat Panel Cabinet Doors
Instile & Rail™ sets available:
View all tool videos: