Diamond tipped for cutting composite panels and Fiberglass. Tool life is expected up to 100 times when compared with the carbide tip tooling.
Benefits of Diamond Technology
- Improved cycle times by enabling high material removal rates
- Faster speeds and feeds compared to conventional cutting tools
- Improved work piece quality with tight dimensional control
- Optimized machine tool efficiency by increasing production capacity
- Consistently good component surface finish
- Can be reground up to 5 to 7 times
- Wear rate is much less than the carbide
For cutting: Composite Panels & Fiberglass.