Extra-Long Reach Flat Bottom (End Mill) CNC 2D and 3D Carving Solid Carbide Spiral, 3-Flute ZrN Coated Router Bits with Reduced Shank, In-Stock and Ready to Ship Today! Large selection of Industrial Quality Extra-Long Reach CNC Router Bits.Up-Cut
Specialty Zirconium Nitride (ZrN) Coated Flat Bottom Router Bits Made with an Extra-Long Reduced Shank Section for Deeper Reach and Better Chip Clearance
Amana Tool®'s Modern Materials Finishing Geometry (MMFG) incorporates high shear, multi-flute and a ZrN coating designed for the ultimate combination of finish and tool longevity in aerospace materials. Modern-day materials present challenges to the fabricator, using these special multi-flute edge tools featuring ZrN ceramic coating addresses these challenges with a winning geometry combination.
Router bits can be used in sign making & 3D Carving industries in MDF, plastics, bronze, copper, aluminum, foam, wood and other materials with machines such as "i-Carver", CarveWright™, CNC Shark®, ShopBot® and Datron. The simultaneous 3 axis motion with the appropriate software allows full 3D capability that provides sign and 3D model makers the ability to work with any material.
The solid carbide tips cut smooth 2D and 3D contours with reduced stepping while the proprietary ZrN coating (applied by the physical vapor deposition coating process) provides high resistance to wear, sharper cutting edges, extended tool life and less friction & heat buildup.
Benefits of ZrN Coating:
- Creates incredibly precise detail work
- Optimized flute geometry and low Total Indicated Runout (TIR) guarantees clean cuts, essentially eliminates sanding and reduces chatter when used with low TIR spindles
- Creates a harder and tougher cutting ceramic over carbide edge, allowing for a prolonged cutting edge life and helps to prevent the build-up/galling of material in the flutes while cutting
- PVD ceramic hardcoat designed for soft, gummy and abrasive materials
- High aspect ratio for single pass deep-reach cutting
- High flute volume supports high feed rates and chip loads. Has the ability to run and/or be spun much faster than uncoated tools
- Flute geometry optimized for cutting sign foam, sign board, hardwoods, thermoplastics and phenolic composites
- Precision 2D and 3D large scale carving
- Great for deep profiling
- Dimensional signage
- 3D millwork
- 2D and 3D contouring, profiling, modeling and pattern making for cabinetry, sign making, furniture making and jewelry mold making
- Compatible with CarveWright™ and CompuCarve woodworking systems
Excellent for cutting:
- Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Acrylic Stone
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Foam (EVA)
- Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS)
- Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS)
- Fiberglass PCB Board
- Foam Board
- 20lbs High Density Urethane
- Phenolic Composites
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethylene Foam
- Polyurethane Foam
- PVC Foam Board
- Sign Board
- Sign Foam
- Tooling Board
WARNING!: Never attempt to cut ferrous metals with these bits. Inspect cut quality and adjust feed / speed accordingly.
Tools are manufactured with high balance, that allows them to run up to 60,000 RPM.
Adjust your chip load and feed rate accordingly.
Note: For optimal results and extended tool life use mist lubricant system or air cooling.
Machines: CNC and CNC Carving machines.