Your shopping cart is currently empty. Please add items to your cart before you can checkout.
To be used only on CNC machines and routers with automatic feeding. Solid carbide Spiral 'O' flute plastic cutting router bits use the highest quality sub-micrograin carbide, have a special proprietary edge processing system and feature a super high polished cutting edge with a unique “mirror finish”, resulting in clean cuts, superior surface finish and a longer tool life. The Spiral ‘O’ flute sharpening/finishing process increases feed rates, allowing for more linear feet routed in less time. Note: For optimal cutting results when trimming/cutting Plastics, please lubricate.
These bits are specifically designed for a variety CNC machining applications and a long list (see below) of materials. Continuous improvements in cutting performance, the unique carbide polishing process, tool design & geometry make these router bits perfect for routing signs and displays. Signmaking (signcrafter) router bits were originally developed in Europe specifically for professional sign makers. Today, CNC routers have become the tool of choice for sign makers, moving beyond printers and vinyl cutters.
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Corrugated Polypropolyene
- Correx Boards
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate
- Foam Board
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Mechanical / Engineered Plastics
- Nitrile Rubber
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Poly (methyl methacrylate)
- Solid Surfaces
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene (SIS)
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
* Coroplast® is soft plastic cardboard made with super soft, super flexible PVC.
** Gatorfoam® Foam Board, a polystyrene foam board bonded between two layers of Luxcell® wood-fiber veneer.