If you’re looking for the ultimate in tooling, you’ve found it! Amana Tool®'s PCD tipped Flush Trim router bits will cut and trim a wide variety of tough, abrasive materials including composites, laminate, aluminum, and wood. The cutting edge lasts at least 25 times longer than carbide for extremely long life. Depending on the material being cut, PCD tooling has been known to out perform a carbide tool by a ratio of 300:1. However, to be conservative in your buying decision, we suggest you base your expectations on 25:1 ratio over carbide tooling.
Excellent for flush-trimming:
- Aluminum Composite Material (ACM)
- Aluminum Compsite Panel (ACP)
- Custom Composite Materials
- Fiberglass PCD Board
- Fiberglass Reinforced Composites
- Fiber-Reinforced Structural Foam Floors
- Fiber-Reinforced Urethane
- Lightweight Composites
- Metal Laminate
Warning: Not for CNC use!