Solid Carbide ZrN Coated Honeycomb Cutting Router Bits
Zirconium Nitride (ZrN) Coated, 6 Flute Up-Spiral Cutting Edge for Superior Chip Ejection
Designed for cutting Aluminum Honeycomb Panel (AHP), Bioboard, Carbon Fiber, Falconboard and Honeycomb cardboard.
Benefits of ZrN Coating:
- Creates incredibly precise detail work
- Optimized flute geometry and low Total Indicated Runout (TIR) guarantees clean cuts, essentially eliminates sanding and reduces chatter when used with low TIR spindles
- Creates a harder and tougher cutting ceramic over carbide edge, allowing for a prolonged cutting edge life and helps to prevent the build-up/galling of material in the flutes while cutting
Solid carbide honeycomb cutting router bits provide a burr-free top and bottom finish
- PVD ceramic hardcoat designed for soft, gummy and abrasive materials
- High aspect ratio for single pass deep-reach cutting
- High flute volume supports high feed rates and chip loads. Has the ability to run and/or be spun much faster than uncoated tools
- Flute geometry optimized for cutting sign foam, sign board, hardwoods, thermoplastics and phenolic composites
, providing that the workpiece is thicker than 0.250”. The number of flutes, along with the extremely sharp cutting edges makes these bits perfect for cutting composite honeycomb material, milling/pocketing including Aluminum Honeycomb Panel (AHP), Bioboard™, Carbon Fiber, Falconboard® and Honeycomb cardboard.
For optimal results and to extend tool life, please use mist lubricant system or air cooling. Please inspect cut and adjust feed and speed accordingly.
Choose Your Solid Carbide ZrN Coated Honeycomb Cutting Router Bits
Note: For full effect, requires minimum material thickness of 1/4"
Note: Honeycomb router bits will NOT produce a knife-cut edge in paper cardboard.