Solid Carbide Honeycomb Cardboard Router Bits, In-Stock & Ready to Ship Today! Large Selection of Solid Carbide Honeycomb Cardboard Router Bits.Zirconium Nitride (ZrN) Coated, 6 Flute Up-Spiral Cutting Edge for Superior Chip Ejection
Designed for cutting Aluminum Honeycomb Panel (AHP), Bioboard, Carbon Fiber, Falconboard and Honeycomb cardboard.
Benefits of ZrN Coating:
- Creates incredibly precise detail work
- Optimized flute geometry and low Total Indicated Runout (TIR) guarantees clean cuts, essentially eliminates sanding and reduces chatter when used with low TIR spindles
- Creates a harder and tougher cutting ceramic over carbide edge, allowing for a prolonged cutting edge life and helps to prevent the build-up/galling of material in the flutes while cutting
Solid carbide honeycomb cutting router bits provide a burr-free top and bottom finish
- PVD ceramic hardcoat designed for soft, gummy and abrasive materials
- High aspect ratio for single pass deep-reach cutting
- High flute volume supports high feed rates and chip loads. Has the ability to run and/or be spun much faster than uncoated tools
- Flute geometry optimized for cutting sign foam, sign board, hardwoods, thermoplastics and phenolic composites
, providing that the workpiece is thicker than 0.250”. The number of flutes, along with the extremely sharp cutting edges makes these bits perfect for cutting composite honeycomb material, milling/pocketing including Aluminum Honeycomb Panel (AHP), Bioboard™, Carbon Fiber, Falconboard® and Honeycomb cardboard.
For optimal results and to extend tool life, please use mist lubricant system or air cooling. Please inspect cut and adjust feed and speed accordingly.