Solid Carbide Zirconium Nitride (ZrN) Coated Honeycomb Cutting Router Bits
6 Flute - High Polish, Up-Spiral Cutting Edge for Superior Chip Ejection
Designed for cutting Aluminum Honeycomb Panel (AHP), Bioboard, Carbon Fiber, Falconboard and Honeycomb cardboard.
Benefits of ZrN Coating:
- Creates incredibly precise detail work
- Optimized flute geometry and low Total Indicated Runout (TIR) guarantees clean cuts, essentially eliminates sanding and reduces chatter when used with low TIR spindles
- Creates a harder and tougher cutting ceramic over carbide edge, allowing for a prolonged cutting edge life and helps to prevent the build-up/galling of material in the flutes while cutting
Solid carbide honeycomb cutting router bits provide a burr-free top and bottom finish
- PVD ceramic hardcoat designed for soft, gummy and abrasive materials
- High aspect ratio for single pass deep-reach cutting
- High flute volume supports high feed rates and chip loads. Has the ability to run and/or be spun much faster than uncoated tools
- Flute geometry optimized for cutting sign foam, sign board, hardwoods, thermoplastics and phenolic composites
, providing that the workpiece is thicker than 0.250”. The number of flutes, along with the extremely sharp cutting edges makes these bits perfect for cutting composite honeycomb material, milling/pocketing including Aluminum Honeycomb Panel (AHP), Bioboard™, Carbon Fiber, Falconboard® and Honeycomb cardboard.
Choose Your Solid Carbide Zirconium Nitride (ZrN) Coated Honeycomb Cutting Router Bits
Note: For optimal cutting results use mist lubricant system or air cooling.
Note: For full effect requires minimum material thickness of 3/8"
Note: Honeycomb router bits will NOT produce a knife-cut edge in paper cardboard.
You May Also Want...