Carbide tipped double edge folding 'V’ groove & rectangular groove (for thicker walls) industrial router bits for shaping Aluminum Composite Materials (ACM) such as Alucobond®, Dibond® and other brands alike. Designed for cutting the following aluminum/plastic sandwich materials with 90°, 108°, 135° angles (with flat bottoms) and rectangular grooves:
- Aluminum, Clay, Zinc & Wood Composite Panels
- Aluminium Composite Materials (ACM)
- Aluminium Composite Panel (ACP)*
- ALPOLIC® Copper Composite Material (CCM)
- Titanium Composite Material (TCM)
*Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP) is a type of ACM flat panel that consists of two thin aluminium sheets bonded to a non-aluminium core and is widely used as cladding for many diverse applications such as interior and exterior office buildings, external cladding or facades of buildings, hospitals, convention centers, airports, hotels, insulation and signage. **Durabond is a polyethylene core with 0.3mm colored aluminum sheet on either side, pre-finished requiring no decoration.
Routing V-shaped grooves, whereby the aluminum cover and a part of the polyethylene core is removed, allows folding the remaining material by hand.
- For use on routers and CNC machines
- Industrial quality, carbide tipped
- ACM panels may be used both indoors and outdoors. Ideal for wall panel fabrication
- RPM: 18,000-24,000 (*Feed rate should be 120 inches per minute.)