Solid Carbide Up-Cut Spiral Ball Nose Router Bit for Plastic with High Mirror-Finish, In-Stock & Ready to Ship Today! Large Selection of Solid Carbide Up-Cut Spiral Ball Nose Router Bits.
2 & 4-Flute, Solid Carbide Up-Cut Spiral Ball Nose Router Bits for Superior Surface Finish, Excellent for Cutting Plastic, Acrylic, Solid Surface & Plexiglas®
Amana Tool’s high mirror-finish solid carbide up-cut spiral ball nose router bits are designed to eliminate tool marks that commonly appear when used with plastic and solid surface materials.
Due to the highly polished finish and unique tool geometry, the spiral ball nose router bit delivers superior surface finish of at least 28 Ra (roughness average) in various materials. The up-cut router bits also eject chips up to help prevent chip out on the bottom of the material.
Constructed of special grade solid carbide, the Amana Tool spiral ball nose router bits last longer than traditional router bits and deliver superior cutting performance in materials including plastics, solid surface, aluminum, wood composite and natural wood. The bits are ideal for use in a variety of applications spanning the mechanical, medical and woodworking industries.
Designed to cut the following materials:
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Corrugated Polypropolyene
- Correx Boards
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate
- Foam Board
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Mechanical / Engineered Plastics
- Nitrile Rubber
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol (PETG)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Poly (methyl methacrylate)
- Solid Surfaces
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene (SIS)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
* Coroplast® is soft plastic cardboard made with super soft, super flexible PVC.
** Gatorfoam® Foam Board, a polystyrene foam board bonded between two layers of Luxcell® wood-fiber veneer.