3-Piece Entry & Passage Door Making Router Bit Set, In-Stock & Ready to Ship Today! Large Quantity of 3-Piece Entry & Passage Door Making Router Bit Sets.
The Timberline® Extended Tenon Door Bits are an effective way to
produce stile & rail architectural doors with authentic
- Designed for 1-3/8" thick passage doors and pre-assembled 1-3/4" thick entry doors.
- The bits can be adjusted by simply removing or adding the extra cutter. Shims are
provided so that you can fine-tune the fit, if necessary.
- 1/2" Shank
- Carbide Tipped
- Professional Quality
- Custom-made hardwood storage case included.
- Full-color instructions included, click here to download.
- Max RPM = 16,000
How to make Raised Panel Doors
For Your Safety
1. The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a table mounted router.
2. Do not exceed the recommended RPM for each of the bits.
3. Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
4. Use a push block or push stick when routing the door styles.
5. Use a guard at all times.
6. Use eye and hearing protection.
7. Do not use the methods in this set of instructions unless you feel that they are safe for you.
Router Bits shown in video
Stile & Rail Router Bits
Reversible Stile & Rail Assembly - #55350
2pc Concave Stile & Rail - #55420 & #55421
Raised Panel Router Bits
Ogee Raised Panel - #54118
Ogee Raised Panel w/Back Cutter - #54221