Home » Router Bits » Router Bit Sets » Cabinet Door & Door Making Router Bit Sets » 3-Piece Entry & Passage Door Making Router Bit Set
3-Piece Entry & Passage Door Making Router Bit Set
This product has been added to your shopping cart.
Ready to Buy? Free Shipping on orders $35 and up*
The Timberline® Extended Tenon Door Bits are an effective way to produce stile & rail architectural doors with authentic mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Designed for 1-3/8" thick passage doors and pre-assembled 1-3/4" thick entry doors.
- The bits can be adjusted by simply removing or adding the extra cutter. Shims are
provided so that you can fine-tune the fit, if necessary.
How to make Raised Panel Doors by Lonnie Bird
For Your Safety
1. The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a table mounted router.
2. Do not exceed the recommended RPM for each of the bits.
3. Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
4. Use a push block or push stick when routing the door styles.
5. Use a guard at all times.
6. Use eye and hearing protection.
7. Do not use the methods in this set of instructions unless you feel that they are safe for you.
Router Bits shown in video
Stile & Rail Router Bits
Reversible Stile & Rail Assembly - #55350
2pc Concave Stile & Rail - #55420 & #55421
Raised Panel Router Bits
Ogee Raised Panel - #54118
Ogee Raised Panel w/Back Cutter - #54221
Choose Your 3-Piece Entry & Passage Door Making Router Bit Set
|Description||Brand||Tool No.||Our Price||Ready to Buy?|
|3-piece Entry & Passage Door Making Set||Amana Tool||TRS-290||$229.45