In-Plastic™ Insert Cut & Chamfer System features one tool body with 13 unique solid carbide insert knives designed for cutting plastics, PCB boards and more
. Solid carbide insert knives sold separately.
Industrial quality solid carbide insert knives produce smooth, chip-free cuts and last at least twice as long as comparable solid carbide bits. The unique tool body was engineered to quickly interchange inserts while mounted in CNC machines to eliminate down-time and to maintain consistent cutting accuracy. Engineered to only penetrate spoilboard by 0.2mm!
In-Plastic CNC router bits are designed for use in the following materials:
- Tool bodies expertly balanced for virtually no vibration to provide superior cutting results and less stress on the tool & spindle.
- Cuts and quad chamfers “top and bottom of both sides” in one pass without melting the edges.
- Specifically designed for use with all forms of plastic sheet materials for signmaking, lettering and display case industries.
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Corrugated Polypropolyene
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate
- Foam Board
- Gator Board
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Mechanical / Engineered Plastics
- Nitrile Rubber
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Solid Surfaces
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene (SIS)
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)