Build Strong Rattle-Free Cabinets!
Eliminate panel rattle with Amana's new router bit sets designed specifically for today's plywoods. The perfect fix for undersized plywood flat panel "Mission Style" cabinet doors. Designed to cut precise grooves to provide undersized plywood veneered panels with a snug rattle-free fit. Use in table mounted router, not for use in hand held router.
Adjust the panel groove width:
- Cuts frame stock 5/8" through 1-1/4" thick
- Each set includes 2 pieces (1 for stile cuts and 1 for rail cuts and shims)
- 1/4" plywood: 3/16" to 9/32"
- 1/2" plywood: 7/16" to 17/32"
Watch Now: Building Flat Panel Cabinet Doors
¡WARNING! For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a table mounted router.
- Do not exceed the recommended RPM foreach of the bits.
- Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails
- Use a push block or push stick when routing the door styles.
- Use a guard at all times.
- Use eye and hearing protection.
- Do not use the methods in this set of instructions unless you feel that they are safe for you.