InStile & Rail System™ Router Bit Set - Ogee, In-Stock & Ready to Ship Today! Large selection of industrial quality InStile & Rail System™ Router Bit Sets.Ogee Style Door Making Router Bits
Also known as stile and post router bits.
Build strong rattle-free cabinets: Eliminate panel rattle with Amana's new system designed specifically for today's plywoods!
perfect fix for undersized plywood flat panel "Mission Style" cabinet
doors. Designed to cut precise grooves to provide undersized plywood
veneered panels with a snug rattle-free fit. Use in table mounted
router, not for use in hand held router.
Cuts frame stock 5/8" through 1-1/4" thick
- Each set includes 2 pcs. (1 for stile cuts and 1 for rail cuts and shims)
- Adjust the panel groove width:
1/4" plywood: 3/16" to 9/32"
1/2" plywood: 7/16" to 17/32"
Watch Now: Building Flat Panel Cabinet Doors
¡WARNING! For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a table mounted router.
- Do not exceed the recommended RPM foreach of the bits.
- Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails
- Use a push block or push stick when routing the door styles.
- Use a guard at all times.
- Use eye and hearing protection.
- Do not use the methods in this set of instructions unless you feel that they are safe for you.
- Set #55438 used in movie.