Ti-Cut™ Plastic Cutting Saw Blades
2° Negative Hook • Modified Triple Chip (MTC) Grind
cutting plastics and acrylics such as Plexiglas®, polycarbonates such as Lexan® and
other plastics, “chip-welding”—a melting of the material—is a concern.
But not with these carbide tipped non-melt saw blades. The modified triple-chip grind and 2°
negative hook angle produces less heat than a standard blade, leaving a
crisp, smooth edge.
No Melt saw blades are designed specifically
with negative hook angle, which greatly reduces the tendency of
chip-welding or melting of acrylic sheets, Plexiglas®, Lexan®, and
Designed to cut the following materials:
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Corrugated Polypropolyene
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate
- Foam Board
- Gator Board
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Mechanical / Engineered Plastics
- Nitrile Rubber
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Solid Surfaces
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene (SIS)
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
for Saw Blades.
Choose Your Ti-Cut™ Plastic Cutting Saw Blades
Please Note: Blades with 30MM bore includes the following reduction bearings: 30MM to 1", 30MM to 3/4" and 30MM to 5/8"