TRS-270 1/2" Shank
This easy-to-use set combines the two piece stile-and-rail cutter set with a large-diameter horizontal panel-raising bit with back cutter that produces a 1-7/16" reveal. Both joinery-cutters and the panel-raiser feature the cove profile. Use only in a table-mounted router; the panel-raiser must be run at reduced RPM's. Custom-made hardwood storage case included.<
| Watch now! How to make Raised Panel Doors
For Your Safety
1. The methods illustrated here are only
intended for use with a table mounted
2. Do not exceed the recommended RPM for
each of the bits.
3. Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
4. Use a push block or push stick when
routing the door styles.
5. Use a guard at all times.
6. Use eye and hearing protection.
7. Do not use the methods in this set of
instructions unless you feel that they are
safe for you.
Router Bits shown in video
Stile & Rail Router Bits
Reversible Stile & Rail Assembly - #55350
2pc Concave Stile & Rail - #55420 & #55421
Raised Panel Router Bits
Ogee Raised Panel - #54118
Ogee Raised Panel w/Back Cutter - #54221