Industrial Quality, Plastic Cutting Saw Blades
2° Negative Hook • Modified Triple Chip (MTC) Grind
cutting Acrylics such as Plexiglas®, Lexan®, Corrugated Polypropolyene, HDPE,
Polycarbonates and other Plastics, “chip-welding”—a melting of the material—is a concern.
But not with these carbide tipped non-melt saw blades! The modified triple-chip grind and 2°
negative hook angle produces less heat than a standard blade, leaving a
crisp, smooth edge.
Designed to cut the following materials:
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Corrugated Polypropolyene
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate
- Foam Board
- Gator Board
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Mechanical / Engineered Plastics
- Nitrile Rubber
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Solid Surfaces
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene (SIS)
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
Choose Your Industrial Quality, Plastic Cutting Saw Blades
#MD220-642-30 is for use in Holz-Her® panel saw.
*30mm bore blades accept pin-hole arrangements of 2/10/60, 2/7/42 & 2/9/46.
**Denotes 5/8" arbor with diamond knockout.
#MD14-102 is replaced by #MD14012-30