Raised Panel Back Cutter Router Bits
Designed to cut back side of raised panels for a flush alignment with door frames. This cutter can be used with any of our raised panel router bits.
| Watch now! How to make Raised Panel Doors by Lonnie Bird|
For Your Safety
1. The methods illustrated here are only
intended for use with a table mounted
2. Do not exceed the recommended RPM for
each of the bits.
3. Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
4. Use a push block or push stick when
routing the door styles.
5. Use a guard at all times.
6. Use eye and hearing protection.
7. Do not use the methods in this set of
instructions unless you feel that they are
safe for you.
Router Bits shown in video
Stile & Rail Router Bits
Reversible Stile & Rail Assembly - #55350
2pc Concave Stile & Rail - #55420 & #55421
Raised Panel Router Bits
Ogee Raised Panel - #54118
Ogee Raised Panel w/Back Cutter - #54221
Choose Your Raised Panel Back Cutter Router Bits
Note: 'A' reflects the total length of cut. Therefore you must deduct (usually 3/8") for allowing the panel to recess into the frame.
You May Also Want...