A stacking dado set is an ideal tool for cutting dadoes and grooves as well as tenons for strong mortise-and-tenon joinery.
This dado set features ATB grind geometry
with every sixth tooth flat ground for efficient chip removal. Each of the six interior chippers features four teeth and the standard width capacity is 1/8” through 13/16”. Adjustments can be easily made in 1/32” increments and even finer adjustments, as small as .002”, can be made by using the supplied shim set.
Perfect for Half Lap, Tenon, Dentil, Groove & Rabbet, Corner Lap, End Lap and Ship Lap (Shiplap) cuts.
for Saw Blades.
¡WARNING! For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a table saw.
- Use a push block or push stick when cutting.
- Use a guard at all times.
- Use eye and hearing protection.
- Do not use the methods in this set of instructions unless you feel that they are safe for you.