Amana Tool Prestige™ Super Fine Dado Set, In Stock & Ready to Ship Today! Large Selection of Prestige Dado sets.
A stacking dado set is an ideal tool for cutting dadoes and grooves as well as tenons for strong mortise-and-tenon joinery.
Our Prestige™ Dado Set cuts perfectly smooth edges, flat-bottom cuts and grooves both along and across the grain that are free of splinters or rough edges. This dado set is part of the renowned “Prestige™” line of superior performance blades.
Like all of the blades in our Prestige™ lineup, this super-smooth cutting Prestige™ dado set features the latest in cutting tool technology including massive tool-steel plates and precision ground D-10 carbide teeth. The 8" diameter, 24-tooth outside plates are hollow ground for proper clearance and feature high ATB grind geometry with every sixth tooth flat ground for efficient chip removal. Each tooth body also features anti-kickback design to help prevent overfeeding.
Set accommodates today’s undersized plywoods.
Packed in a handy black molded carrying case.
Each of the six interior chippers features four teeth and the standard width capacity is 1/4" through 29/32". Adjustments can be easily made in 1/32" increments and even finer adjustments, as small as .002", can be made by using the supplied shim set. A 46-tooth dado set is also available for use with plywood and melamine.
A stacking dado set is an ideal tool for cutting dadoes, grooves and tenons for strong mortise-and-tenon joinery.
Perfect for Half Lap, Tenon, Dentil, Groove & Rabbet, Corner Lap, End Lap and Ship Lap (Shiplap) cuts.
Benefits of Electro-Blu™ Coating
- Reduces resin accumulation and heat build-up
- Tips stay sharper longer resulting in extended blade life
- Applied by using an electrostatic bonding process
for Saw Blades.
¡WARNING! For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a table saw.
- Use a push block or push stick when cutting.
- Use a guard at all times.
- Use eye and hearing protection.
- Do not use the methods in this set of instructions unless you feel that they are safe for you.