View more signmaking photos here.
CNC V Groove, Miter Fold & Signmaking Router Bits provide unique grinding angles to eliminate build up at the V point. For a perfect miter fold, use 91º #RC-1028.
Each V Groove router bit comes complete with solid carbide insert knife/knives designed for general purpose use. Excellent for cutting 20lbs High Density Polyurethane.
To miter fold MDF, please purchase optional MDF insert knives shown in table.
The innovative CNC tool design uses a high grade solid carbide insert knife which allows you to get two uses out of each insert. Once insert knife show signs of wear you can rotate the insert for a brand new cutting edge. For replacement knives, please scroll to bottom of page. The secure locking screw system ensures maximum safety and maintains cutting accuracy. CNC router requires quality hold downs to ensure the least possibility of material shifting during operation.
Advantages of Solid Carbide Insert CNC Tooling:
Excellent for cutting:
- Long lasting insert knives provide superior, smooth quality cuts every time.
- Insert tooling allows for harder grades of carbide.
- Cost effective solution compared to replacing brazed router bits.
- Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Silver & Carbon Fiber (Engraving Only)
- Sign Board
- Solid Surface
- Veneered Plywood
- Xanita® Board*
- 20lbs High Density Urethane
*When working with Xanita LightBoard panel (X-board®, X-board® plus) we recommend using MDF knives for better results.