Straight Plunge Cutting Router Bits-1/4 Shank-2 Flute - High Production
In choosing a straight bit for any application, always select one with the shortest cutting edges and the shortest overall length that will reach the required cut depth. Excessive length intensifies deflection and vibration, which degrade cut quality and lead to tool breakage.
- Extended life fine micro-grain carbide lasts 2x times longer than standard carbide
- New generation of high wear outstanding carbide
- New cost effective superior geometric design provides super clean cuts
- Carbide Tipped (unless noted otherwise)
- Use a two-flute bit where fine finish is paramount. Two flutes balance the bit, eliminating vibration that degrades the cut finish. Two cuts per revolution yield a smooth surface, but feed rate is slightly reduced.
Choose Your Straight Plunge Cutting Router Bits-1/4 Shank-2 Flute - High Production
*45190, 45192, 45200, 45201 and 45202 have a solid carbide cutting edge.
**45190, 45192 and 45200 are not guaranteed due to extremely small diameter.
***45199, 45198, 46480 & 46482 are solid carbide.
~45211 is not guaranteed due to extreme length.
Replacement knife for #RC-45226 is #AMA-30
#41216 is replaced by #45216
#43218 is replaced by #45218
#45241 is replaced by #45212
#45243 is replaced by #45222
#45246 is replaced by #45227
#45316 is replaced by #45249