Reversible Stile & Rail Assemblies-Ogee
Cut both the stiles and rails with a single economical assembly!
Switch from the stile cut to the rail cut simply by rearranging the cutters and bearing on the arbor. Because the profile and the cope are cut with the same cutter, you get a perfect fit. Guide straight cuts with the fence; use the pilot bearing only for cuts on curved rails or stiles.
Use in a table-mounted router. Carbide Tipped.
| Watch now! How to make Raised Panel Doors
For Your Safety
1. The methods illustrated here are only
intended for use with a table mounted
2. Do not exceed the recommended RPM for
each of the bits.
3. Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
4. Use a push block or push stick when
routing the door styles.
5. Use a guard at all times.
6. Use eye and hearing protection.
7. Do not use the methods in this set of
instructions unless you feel that they are
safe for you.
Router Bits shown in video
Stile & Rail Router Bits
Reversible Stile & Rail Assembly - #55350
2pc Concave Stile & Rail - #55420 & #55421
Raised Panel Router Bits
Ogee Raised Panel - #54118
Ogee Raised Panel w/Back Cutter - #54221
Choose Your Reversible Stile & Rail Assemblies-Ogee
Note: Stile & Rail assemblies can be used on 5/8" through 7/8" material.
Tongue and Groove can be used on 1/2" through 3/4" material.
You May Also Want...